14 days full return policy is given for items purchased in our web shop.
The period starts;- The date you receive the item
- The date you get the last item in physical possession in the case of an agreement where several different items in one order are delivered individually and not necessarily at the same time.
- The date you get the last item in physical possession, in the case of an agreement of delivery of goods consisting of several lots / parts.
- The first item in physical possession in the case of regular delivery of goods over a specified period.
Returns must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase. You are then required return the shipment within 14 days after first reporting the return. The notification must be given via email at email@example.com. In your message, you must clearly state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. If you would like to return the item to us, please fill in the enclosed return form and send the item to:
Use enclosed return label for free return shipping.
Adress for free return:
Scan Global Logistics
Transportcenter Allé 5-11, 7400 Herning.
You cannot regret you purchase simply by refusing to receive the item without giving clear notice at the same time.
Items excluded the right of withdrawal
The following types of items are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.
- Sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return and where the seal is broken after delivery.
- Goods which, due to their nature, are inextricably mixed with others upon delivery.
- Items where the seal is broken.
- Non-financial services rendered if the provision of the service has commenced with the prior express of the consumer’s consent and acknowledgment that the right of withdrawal will cease when the service is fully completed.
- Delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, if the product’s execution has begun with the consumer's prior expressed consent and acknowledgment that they thereby lose their right of withdrawal.
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines, however, with the exception of subscription agreements for such publications.
- Agreements concluded at public auction.
- Items that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly.
You must return your order without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You must bear the direct costs of return. Upon return, you are responsible for ensuring that the item is properly wrapped. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation. The process will work faster if you also fill in and attach our cancellation form. You bear the risk of the goods from the time of delivery of the goods and until we have received the return.
We do not receive packages shipped per C.O.D.
Condition upon return
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the product due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, properties and manner of operation of the product. In other words, you can try the item as if you tried it at a physical store.
If the item is tried on and worn in addition to that described above, it is considered used. By cancelling you purchase, you will only receive part – or none – of the purchase amount, depending on the trade value at the time the returned item has been received. Therefore, in order to receive the full purchase price in return, you can merely try the item without actually using it.